We invite you to submit proposals for this conference linked to any of the broad themes listed below in the context of higher education assessment. The suitability of submissions will be decided by an anonymous peer review process.
- Assessment for learning and the meaning and role of authentic assessment
- Leading change in assessment and feedback at programme and institutional level
- Addressing challenges of assessment in mass higher education
- Integrating digital tools and technologies for assessment
- Developing academic integrity and academic literacies through assessment
- Assessment: learning communities, social justice, diversity and well-being
The AHE conference is leading the development of assessment for learning in higher education