Research Presentation and Poster & Pitch
- Relevance to the conference. Work within a specific subject discipline is welcomed but should clearly identify points of interest and implications for those working in professional fields or other subject disciplines;
- The extent to which they build on and critically engage with existing research in field;
- Quality of research/ investigation.
Relevance to the conference (whilst presenters are encouraged to report on work in a specific subject discipline, their work should clearly identify points of interest and implications for those working in other subject disciplines/fields of study)
- Innovation and potential for developing assessment practice
- Critical engagement with existing research evidence in the field
Citations and references
Please note that we expect contributors to include citations to relevant literature in the body of their abstracts.. Include a list up to 5 key references to accompany your abstract.
The submission of proposals will be in the form of a 400 word abstract. Submissions should be made on-line here by the deadline of 23 January 2017. Please refer to the conference themes and submission guidelines.